The Cote Corporation offers a full range of Crane & Rigging services to help with all of your needs. You have the advantage of using any or all of our services for superior results from friendly, experienced crewmen. Our services include:
- Trucking-we have a full fleet of trucks and tractor trailers for transportation needs when rigging or crane service is not required. Our equipment includes, air ride vans with hydraulic tail gates, roll back platform and platform trailers, flatbed trailers, detachable goosenecks, double drop frames, single drop, and air ride van trailers with instant D.O.T. permits. We have experience hauling structural steel, construction equipment, plant machinery, building materials, computers, electronic equipment, tanks, forklifts, and precast.
- Crane Service-our fleet of cranes are maintained and operated by experienced, qualified personnel, and our operators are all C.C.O. certified. We specialize in structural erection, placing concrete, setting trusses, setting tanks, granite & marble stones, air handling units, smoke stacks, aerial platforms, collectors, precast structures, modular homes, and personnel baskets.
- Rigging-backed by imagination, innovation, technology, and expertise, our rigging teams can handle all of your difficult projects, from installing new equipment or transferring existing equipment to a new location.
- Millwrighting-we are equipped to handle all of your industrial machinery needs, including erecting a new piece of equipment, dismantling an existing machine for plant maintenance, or dismantling a machine and relocating it to a new facility.
- Packaging & Crating-we can handle custom packaging for domestic or overseas shipping of machinery, furniture, and other commodities from our warehouse or your job site. We cab ship via UPS, Federal Express, FedEx Ground, Common Carrier, Padded Van Lines, and Air Freight to anywhere, with pick up or delivery at our warehouse. Our packaging services include export, skidding, overseas containers, loading, securing, railroad cars, preservation methods, and shrink wrapping.
- Warehousing-with our computerized inventory control, our warehousing service is ideal for storage of a shipment that is not quite ready to put into place. We have more than 60,000 square feet of indoor storage for HVAC, electrical UPS systems, computers, finished cabinetry, refrigeration, and much more.
- Museum & Antique Services-in addition to handling big and heavy objects, we have also handled many bigger, sensitive, high valued pieces of art and antiques for museums throughout New England
For more information about any of our services or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 844-333-4659.