The Cote Corporation has a stellar safety record that is unmatched in the industry. We are dedicated to a safe working environment and have celebrated multiple awards for “Zero Injuries.” Because our jobs are measured in tons, rather than pounds, it is crucial to maintain an accident-free work environment, beginning with our philosophy that EVERY accident is preventable.
The Cote Corporation has developed a formal training program to ensure that we maintain our accident-free workplace:
- All of our field employees have completed an OSHA 10 hour Construction Safety Course.
- All operators are NCCCO Certified(National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators)
- Our cranes are certified by a third party inspection
- We provide safety orientation for new employees and ongoing training.
- Our field employees participate in a DOT approved drug and alcohol testing program.